Weather Alerts are another type of Notification that requires your attention. These notifications are used to effectively and immediately inform you about upcoming weather phenomena that may affect the structure of the facility you manage. That is why we send Weather Alerts in the form of SMS / PUSH and e-mail *, so that you can learn about the upcoming changes as soon as possible and have time to react.
* NOTE: The form of sending notifications depends on the function that was assigned to you at the time of registration. Only building administrators receive an SMS or PUSH and e-mail. The number of Administrators is limited by the Package.
Types of Weather Alerts you may receive:
- alert about dangerous rainfall – you will get a notification when and at what time rainfall will occur, which may threaten the structure of your building. Sample content of the notification: “On Wednesday, April 10, expected rainfall exceeding 50 mm / h”;
- alert on dangerous accumulation of snow – you will receive a notification in which period the total snowfall will exceed the value safe for the structure of your building. Sample content of the notification: “Over three days the total snowfall will exceed 20 kg / m2”;
- gust of wind alert – you will receive a notification when there are gusts of wind that threaten the facilities installed / located on the roof. Sample content of the notification: “on September 19, the wind speed will exceed 70 km / h”;
- alert for a dangerous weather event other than rainfall, snow accumulation or gusty winds;
All Notifications are visible in the Main Panel, incl. Weather Alerts for all buildings in your Locations. If you want to see the Weather Alerts for the selected Location, click the “View location details” button in the Main Panel.
To view information about a specific building, you can also click on the selected Notification or Building from the list in the Menu.