The tab contains a list of all notifications related to sensors installed in a given building. These can be notifications regarding deflection, damming height, as well as related to the weather forecast. Here you will find all the Notifications related to a given building.
Undoubtedly, each notification is a collection of important information:
- graphic icon indicating the type of notification (in the photo below there are weather notifications and marked with a red frame – about a change in the deflection status of the point),
- date and time of the event,
- precise description of the event,
- sensor type and its identification number,
- name of the building in which the above-mentioned sensor has been installed,
- which user has already read the given notification.
Due to the fact that we distinguish three types of notifications, we have described them in a separate thematic block. If you want to go directly to the topic on Measurements, click here.