The answer to everyday challenges
Climate change means more intense rainfall and greater weather unpredictability. Expensive and functioning gullies become even more important. Knowledge of water accumulated on the roof is crucial for building structure safety.
The effect of heavy rain or clogged gullies can be accumulation of rainwater on flat roofs. Excessive water accumulation on the roof is dangerous for the construction or roofing.
How does the Rainwater Build-Up Detector work?
- RBD sensors are mounted over the entire roof surface at roof outlets.
- Sensors mounting is non-invasive.
- Sensors register the water accumulation.
- Measurements take place every few minutes and their accuracy is 1 cm.
- Instant SMS and email notifications are sent in crisis situations.
- Sensors allow remote control of the inlet patency.
- All data collected by RBD sensors are available in the mobile application.
Measurement precision, automatic notifications
We have developed the Rainwater Build-Up Detector System (RBD) for the ongoing verification of drainage work and detection of excessive water accumulation on a flat roof. Thanks to RBD, it is known whether the drains are unobstructed, whether there is no water accumulation on the roof and how long the water stagnation stays there.
The Rainwater Build-Up Detector System is mounted non-invasively. It can be installed on any flat roof. The sensors are powered by solar energy. Measurements with an accuracy of one centimeter are made every five minutes. Data is available at any time thanks to the 24-hour mobile application. In crisis situations, sensors send e-mail and SMS notifications to designated people.