Inlets patency control without roof visits
Prevention of overloads caused by dammed water
Preventing leaks from prolonged congestion
The answer to everyday challenges
Climate change means more intense rainfall and greater unpredictability of the weather. Expensive and working inlets become even more important. Knowledge of the water accumulated on the roof is crucial for safety of the building’s structure.
The accumulation of rainwater on flat roofs may be the result of heavy rain or blocked inlets. Excessive water accumulation on the roof is dangerous to the structure or roof covering.
How does the Water Level Sensor work?
- DSW sensors are installed on the entire roof surface next to the roof outlets.
- The installation of sensors is non-invasive.
- The sensors register the damming up of the water.
- Measurements are made every few minutes and their accuracy is 5 mm.
- Instant SMS and e-mail notifications are sent in emergency situations.
- Sensors allow for remote control of inlets patency.
- All data collected by DSW sensors are available in the mobile application.
Measurement precision, automatic notifications
The Water Level Sensor (DSW) is a system developed for the ongoing verification of drains operation and the detection of excessive water accumulation on a flat roof. Thanks to the DSW, it is known whether the inlets are unobstructed, whether there is water accumulation on the roof and how long the water pools remain there.
The Water Level Sensor is a non-invasive system. It can be installed on any flat roof. The sensors are powered by solar energy. Measurements are performed every few minutes with an accuracy of 5 mm. Data is available at any time thanks to the 24/7 mobile application. In crisis situations, the sensors send e-mail and SMS notifications to the indicated people.