Constant roof deflection control
Monitoring deflections gives control over the work of the structure. It allows you to eliminate the risks caused by soaked insulation and loads from the snow of unknown consistency. It helps inspect and maintain the roof. Sense S-One also reduces the cost of building maintenance.
How does the Sense S-One measuring system work?
- The laser sensor is mounted at the support point.
- The measuring disc is located halfway across the measured element.
- The deflection is measured in the roof plane.
- The measurement accuracy is 1 mm.
- The measurement does not affect floor.
- Sense S-One sensors are equipped with inclinometers that correct deflection measurements and measure the verticality of columns on an ongoing basis.
- Instant SMS and email notifications about all events that require attention.
- Data from Sense S-One sensors is available in a convenient mobile application.
The highest quality of measurements
S-One sensors register the change in deflection at critical points. Measurements are made every 3 minutes with an accuracy of 1 mm. The horizontal measurement method takes place high under the roof and does not affect floor. Sensors measure the verticality of columns and automatically correct deflection measurements.