Constant roof deflection control
Monitoring deflections gives control over the working functionality of the roof and associated structures. It allows you to eliminate risks. These risks can be soaked insulation and additional weights caused by rain, snow or hail. Sense S-One monitoring removes the need for expensive and time consuming manual inspection of the roof structure.
How does the Sense S-One measuring system work?
- The laser sensor is mounted at the support point of the roof structure.
- A measuring target board is located mid span of the measured element.
- The deflection is measured in the roof plane.
- The measurement accuracy is 1 mm.
- The measuring process does not affect floor working spaces.
- Sense S-One sensors are equipped with tilt sensors (inclinometers) that correct deflection measurements and measure the verticality of columns continually.
- Instant SMS and email notifications are sent when required.
- Data from Sense S-One sensors is available in our Smart Roof web application.
The highest quality of measurements
S-One sensors register the change in deflection at critical points. Measurements are made every 3 minutes with an accuracy of 1 mm. The horizontal measurement method takes place under the roof and does not affect any floor area. Tilt sensors measure the verticality of columns and automatically correct deflection measurements.